Senior Staff Nurse
Our Client is a world-class private hospital based in Oxfordshire that surrounds the Cotswolds and Warwickshire. They are currently recruiting enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses, to join their nursing team on the ward.
Providing outstanding care, you ll discover ample opportunities for personal and professional development in a luxurious and harmonious work environment. Induction and on-going training will be given. We encourage nursing colleagues to work in all areas including out-patients, ward and theatres.
Candidates applying for this role will be responsible professionals, experienced in providing consistently high standards of nursing care, developing care standards and monitoring their effectiveness.
· Providing exceptional levels of patient care, in a surgical setting;
· Maintaining accurate and legible records of patient care;
· Ensuring that the storage and administration of drugs is conducted with adherence to hospital policies;
· Ensuring that suitable standards of infection prevention and control are maintained;
· Keeping abreast of advances in nursing practice and keeping clinical skills updated;
· Keeping up to date with relevant legislative and best practice changes e.g. safeguarding, mental capacity, infection control, etc.
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunities to progress
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Saoirse at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.