11 St Pauls Square
(Company Number 11787824)
We are committed to keeping your details private and only collecting and using information in accordance with our Data Protection Licence.
If a recruiter wishes to see your CV then You will then have the option of either releasing it or keeping it private. Failure to release it may prevent release of vacancies to you from that third party.
The information that we have will be used by us in three ways:
- 1. For posting your Material, dealing with any queries and contacting You (by email or otherwise) in that connection;
- 2. Generation of your Profile and CV; and
- 3. Providing you with other relevant information from time to time.
The type of information we will collect will be that provided by You on registration with us and/or on creating your profile and CV.
If any of your details change please update them through this site.
You will have already been given the set default option to make Your Profile and CV available to third-party recruiters. ‘Allow Recruitment Agencies/Employers to View My Profile & CV' or ‘Allow Direct Employers to View My Profile & CV’ then recruiters may e-mail You blind through our special communications portal, equally, if you decide to set your profile as private this will prevent these communications. They would not know of Your e-mail address unless You had already consented to its release or if you reply to that email as the reply will show your address and your personal contact details are displayed to member companies who will contact you directly.
Your personal information
When you register with us as a jobseeker we will process your personal data on the basis set out in this policy, as it is in our legitimate interests to do so following your registration. We will collect personal information from you, such as your name, contact details, details of the kind of work you are looking for, the location where you want to work and your CV. We will use your personal data to manage your account and to email you about our services which includes jobs by email and emails that are relevant to your fields of interest. We may contact you regarding site changes or changes to the HealthJobs4U products or services that you use.
Emails from HealthJobs4U
If you choose to join HealthJobs4U, you will receive email communications from us. You will receive essential communications, but on registering will also be given the option to receive 'Job by email' and 'Updates'.
Job Alerts are bespoke notifications of the latest jobs available on our site which match your search criteria. They could include:
- Jobs by Email
- These will be sent to you every day upon your registration based on your city and job title you have entered, unless no new jobs matching your criteria have been posted since your last Alert. If you choose to set-up multiple Job Alerts, you will receive each of these separately every day, you can disable this by accessing your account and updating your profile.
From time to time we may use technology to track patterns of website usage and to speed up your password access to our site. This may be by using a "cookie" which would be stored in your browser. You can modify your browser:
- 1. To reject these but there will be parts of the site that will not operate without it or
- 2. To inform You before this happens and give you the opportunity to accept the cookie.
Information collected through a cookie will be held by us for monitoring and research purposes but apart from in relation to password access it will not be able to identify you by name or address.
Other ways of ensuring your privacy & your data protection rights:
These options are available when you log in to our website.
You may access and amend your personal details at any time.
You may ‘Keep my profile private’ from all clients of HealthJobs4U meaning that your CV and profile will not appear in any CV Searches. You are still able to apply for vacancies with your CV.
Stop receiving HealthJobs4U Emails
You may unsubscribe from any employment or promotional information that we may send to you by in any of the following ways:
- Using the unsubscribe function at the bottom of the emails
- Amending your account details by logging in to our website
- Contacting us on the Contact page of our website.
You will continue to receive essential communications. In accordance with our Terms & Conditions, if you do not wish to receive emails of this nature, you should not use HealthJobs4U
Close your HealthJobs4U account
You can remove the information that HealthJobs4U stores about you, at any time, by logging in to your HealthJobs4U account and choosing to delete your account.
Contact us or Complaints