Exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse or newly qualified Nurse to join a highly reputable care home in Norfolk. Be part of a friendly and supportive team that feel passionate about care. Join a warm team and play a part in making a difference in the lives of our residents that is personally rewarding. You will join an exciting, innovative growing organisation. We will support you in your personal development, further nurse training to enhance your skills and provide the necessary funding for you to attend courses which are of interest e.g. palliative, Parkinson s etc.
- Provide a high standard of nursing care that will enhance the quality of life of the residents. The care will be delivered as part of a team with the home s general care staff which is truly person centred.
- To create and maintain with the home s staff an environment in which all members of staff can contribute to the maximum of their ability in providing a high standard of skilled nursing care to the residents and encourage recognition of the Resident as an Individual.
Skills Required/ Qualifications:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)with current NMC registration
- Professional, understanding, and patient with a warm personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player, willing to train and develop colleagues
Very competitive hourly rates depending on set skills and qualifications.
- Career Progression
- Training opportunities
- Employee reward scheme and discount scheme
Please apply on line for the Registered Nurse Position in Swanton Morley, Dereham, Norfolk.
Contact Number further information of the company please visit www.castlemeadowcare.co.uk
Job Type: Full Time