Night Care Assistant
Exciting opportunity to join a growing care home organisation that feels passionately about care. You will have the opportunity to progress your skills further which will allow you to achieve a career progression with the salary to match.If you feel you have reached the limit of your current job role, are considering a change in your career or just always wanted to give it a go, then this is the job for you.
- To deliver high quality standards of care to individuals responsible for
- To get to know individuals in order to plan and deliver care according to their preferences and in a person centred way
- To develop a good rapport with clients, families and other healthcare professionals
- To work closely with the rest of team
Skills Required /Qualifications:
• Hold a NVQ 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care (not essential).
• You will possess good communication and customer care skills.
• Willing to learn new job skills to meet the care needs of the resident groups of the care home
•employee reward and recognition scheme and discount scheme
Castlemeadow Care is well know for very positive attitude towards career progression.
Please apply online for the Night Care Assistant position in Swaffham, Norfolk.
Telephone contact on
For further information of the company please visit www.castlemeadow.co.uk
Job Types: Full-time