Speech&Language Therapist Neuro Rehab Band 7
Military Medical Personnel
Locum Speech and Language Therapist Band 7 (Neuro rehab)
Speech and Language Therapist - Essential Requirements:
* Must have a Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
* Must be registered with Health and Care Professions Council.
* Must be state registered on the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy register.
* Must have a Master s degree or equivalent training in relevant clinical field or evidence of working to master s level post graduate training standard.
* Must have worked in the clinical field of neurology, neuro rehab as either a band 6 or Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist.
Speech and Language Therapist - About the role:
* To work as part of the consultant led team to provide highly specialist assessment and treatment of patient with complex cognitive problems with a range of neurological diagnoses.
* To provide specialist assessment and treatment of patients with a range of neurological diagnoses.
* To be responsible for planning and prioritising own and departmental workload. To participate in organising and implementing specialist neurological Speech and Language services.
* To support the development and implementation policies and procedures across the Speech and Language Neurological service to ensure quality of service provision and evidence based practice. This includes implementation of relevant National standards and guidelines.
* To provide specialist clinical advice on neurological rehabilitation to Speech and Language undergraduate students, other members of the multidisciplinary team, and external agencies/ organisations as requested. Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations. Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
Speech and Language Therapist - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Weekly payments
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected.