General Practitioner (Aviation Medicine)
Military Medical Personnel
Locum Doctor (General Practitioner with Aviation Medicine Qualification) - RAF Benson Medical Centre
Doctor (General Practitioner with Av Med) - Essential Requirements:
* Undertake Primary Healthcare (PHC) clinics for Military and entitled personnel.
* Examinations and Occupational Health (OH) assessments within the locum doctor s scope of experience and qualification.
* To inform the local medical authority of any case that may affect a serviceman s ability to undertake their duties.
* To complete reports and documentation in accordance with MoD policy or the requirements of any other government department.
* To attend individual management reviews or case conferences with Primary Healthcare (PHC) and/or line management as required.
Doctor (General Practitioner with Av Med) - About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Doctor (General Practitioner with Av Med) - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us
Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Weekly payments
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected.