Registered Nurse - RGN/RN
Four Seasons Healthcare
Ardmaine CH, Fullerton Road, Newry, Down, BT34 2AY
We are situated in private landscaped gardens with a welcoming and homely atmosphere, situated in Newry. We are close to the local seaside town of Warrenpoint and near the banks of the River Clanrye
Our care team provides a range of care types, including respite care to give family and friends a well-earned break, nursing care, dementia care for people in need of it, and specialist care for those with mental health conditions.
Our dementia care is accredited as part of Four Seasons Dementia Care Framework.
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our Care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans, and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
* Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
* Assessment of residents needs, creating and implementing Care plans
* Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
* Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
* Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit s, which include
* Welcome Bonus of £1500* paid in two instalments
* Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
* Dedicated Training and Support
* Company Pension Scheme
* Friendly Working Environment
* Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
* Internal Progression
* Full time and part time opportunities
Subject to terms and conditions
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager.