Theatre Nurse ODP RGN
Theatre Nurse ODP RGN
* Location: Haywards Heath - Sussex
* Position: Staff Nurse RGN (Band 5)
* Service: General Hospital ODP
* Care: orthopaedic and spinal conditions, sports injuries and eye care
* Salary: £21,459 to £32,726 per annum
* Hours: Full time or Part time
* Shifts: Must be flexible
* Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Band 5 staff Nurse RGN within a private Hospital based in Haywards Heath - Sussex as a Theatre Nurse . The Hospital provides a wide range of medical services from minor procedures through to major surgical specialties. They have three theatres, comprehensive outpatient facilities and 26 en-suite bedrooms
The patients are at the heart of everything they do. With rapid access to treatment, first-class patient accommodation and end-to-end support from your chosen specialist consultant, it s our aim to provide tailored treatment and care.
?As a registered Theatre Nurse , you ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC. You ll have post-registration experience, be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated We are looking for a person who is an experienced orthopaedic scrub practitioner, competent in scrubbing for major joint replacement surgery with either a Surgical First Assistant qualification or a willingness to undertake this training.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
There is full training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidized memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
How to Apply:
Take that first step and contact me directly or apply with your CV.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text his number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org