Are you fed up of working with low staff to patient ratios? Do you want to receive top quality training and quickly progress through the ranks? If you consider yourself motivated and eager to learn and develop - look no further.
This opportunity is best suited to nurses who are looking for more than just job satisfaction. With this medium-sized private healthcare provider, you will initially receive a thorough 5-day induction and then the world is your oyster, with 90% of the senior team being from internal promotions.
This post is for one of their Tipton services that provides care to residents with; Neuro-disability, Brain Injury, Stroke and Mental Ill-health. 20 bed across 2 units and each of these nursing units is staffed with x1 nurse and x6 cares as well as having Nursing Management support.
Hours: Days or Nights, Full or Part Time - 8am - 8pm or 8pm - 8am
Salary: £15.35ph rising after probation (Up to £37,440pa)
Location: Tipton, DY4
This opportunity is best suited to staff nurses who are looking for more support to progress in their career. Does this sound like you? Can t wait to apply? Skip to the bottom and apply now, or call or email Jen at Randstad on Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, and Requirements.
- Free Parking
- Free Uniform
- Paid NMC Registration and paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning
- Specialist Clinical Training
- Rewards scheme - retail and days out vouchers
- Refer a friend - £££
- Aid in the training of new care assistants and nurses
- Supervise your designated unit, ensuring the shift runs smoothly
- Administering medication to residents within the required time scales
- Changing dressings/ assisting care assistants
- Completing daily observations/notes
- Using the unit s system to record data and manage appointments for residents
- Promote independence and dignity throughout everyday life
- Assessing care needs and developing person-centered care plans
- Communicating with an MDT, also service users and families
- NMC registered, either RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Flexible attitude
- Able to develop strong relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you re passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don t hesitate and apply below today! Or you can contact Jen on email
This position will be suitable for; Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse Dudley, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia NurseRandstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.