Are you an experienced Support Worker with a passion to learn and help adults?
As a Support Worker for adults, you will be a confident and caring individual with the relevant experience of working in that field within the UK.
What Randstad can offer:
* Opportunity for immediate start (subject to referencing and checks)
* Dedicated consultant to help provide you with the ideal role
* Flexibility that works for you
* An excellent £300 candidate referral scheme
* SSSC Endorsement
* Free In-House training with access to multiple online modules, to help develop upon current skills and qualities
* Chance to have an Employee Discount Scheme in place
The successful support worker will be responsible for:
* Promoting the safeguarding of adults
* Act as a key worker to specific adults
* Work in partnership with families to benefit adults
* Be responsible for the personal care of adults
* To work with the National Care Standards
* To comply with the code and conducts of the SSSC
In order to be considered for this post, you must be:
* Experience with dealing with challenging behaviours and/ or problematic situations
* Have effective and efficient communication skills to allow for communication with colleagues, adults and families
* Respectable interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence and awareness of self and others
* Have a compassionate attitude and empathetic understanding
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information please submit your CV or call us on a confidential conversation. Alternatively you can e-mail .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.