RGN or RMN wanted for a fantastic opportunity
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Excellent job opening for Registered Nurse to work in highly reputable service within the Hereford area. As a staff nurse you will be responsible for the delivery of care and for the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process. You will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care and will participate in maintaining effective management of the team and Home, working alongside care assistants with particular relevance to day duties.
As a staff nurse within this prestigious home your duties will include;
1. To be responsible for the assessment of the needs, development of programmes of care and for the implementation and evaluation of these programmes, ensuring that care activities are research based.
2. To contribute to the management of the nursing services within the Home – taking charge of the Home when required.
3. To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the Home.
4. To participate and contribute to the teaching requirements of the Home.
5. To participate in setting, maintaining and monitoring nursing standards.
To be considered for role you must be Registered Nurse
We are seeking a nurse to work on Nights however day shifts may also be available.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £17.00 per hour plus other great benefits including, Excellent induction programme, Our client will pay for your NMC renewal fee, You will gain a work place pension, Excellent holiday entitlement, A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts and Many opportunities for promotion.
Reference ID: 3633
For more information please call Emma Cooper on send your CV to email@example.com