Upto £60,000 per annum
Purosearch has an exclusive job opportunity; we are looking for a Home Manager to manage a medium care home which supports people who have been discharged from hospital. You will be joining a friendly and hardworking team and will be joining an excellent care company that offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. The service is busy and requires a knowledgeable proactive Home Manager that is able to lead the team and bring ideas to the table.
What we ll offer you in return:
• Excellent salary of upto £60,000 per annum
• Continuous development, via ongoing training and qualifications
• EXCELLENT Career Progression
• Fantastic company benefits and schemes.
• Excellent holiday entitlement and Pension Scheme
The current contract runs until the end of September and initially the contract will run June - September (4 months). Candidates wishing to stay within the company would be offered alternate placements should they wish at the end of the contract.
As Home Manager you will be responsible for:
• Managing the operation of the unit with the support of the deputy manager.
• Rota s, training and staff mentoring
• To provide on-call support to the unit, whilst receiving support from the Operations Team
The successful Home Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Qualified RGN/ RMN with a registered NMC Pin
• Line management experience with confidence to manage staff issues as they arise; delegating or escalating as required
• You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
• You must have a good understanding of CQC and other regulatory bodies
• Previous experience within a nursing home environment with patients/residents which have nursing needs
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on email your CV to e.rees @purosearch.com