Are you interested in developing your nursing career?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Practice Nurse to work full-time based in Bridlington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Practice Nurse role is £19 - £23 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and a 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the Practice Nurse:
- To deliver high quality, evidence based nursing care to patients registered with the practice
- To work together with the practice nursing team to provide high quality and evidence based nursing care for patients including achievement of the Quality and Outcome Framework and other key performance indicators.
- To collaborate with GP and Lead Nurse, practice management and governance leads to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
Requirements of the Practice Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- UK Experience as a Registered Nurse
- An in date DBS is required
This Practice Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.