£28,000 - £32,000
Purosearch are pleased to be working with a well-established organisation to recruit a Home Manger in Brighton.
A Home Manager is required to oversee 2 services in total 15 beds specialising in Learning disability and Autism Care. As the Home Manager you will be responsible for all safe guarding and the running of the home. You will be expected to make sure all the relevant procedures are followed and implementing new structures.
Home Manager Requirements:
- CQC Experience
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent
- Background in Learning Disability and Autism care
- Management Experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good IT, finance and Organisational skills
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a high quality of care is provided
- Organisation of rotas, finances and report writing
- Support, development and training for staff
To apply for this role or find out more information please contact Josh Watts on email a copy of your up to date CV to j.watts @ purosearch.com
Key words Registered Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Service Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism