Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
A Registered Manager is needed for a learning disability charity based in Manchester. The successful applicant will lead the community services to deliver a high-quality provision to people in their own homes and head up a project that provides various activities to help people with learning disabilities maintain their independence.
Salary up to £31K, benefits to include; company pension, healthcare benefits, mileage and much more.
The charity holds a great reputation in the local area and the CEO is a well-known face across all services which constantly promotes a family run company feel.
As the Registered Manager you will;
* Provide leadership and management to the staff team
* Complete person-centred assessments
* Ensure the implementation of individual care plans for all service users
* Be actively involved with the referral process & assessment procedure for service users
* Take part in the duty on call
To be considered for this role you will need;
* QCF Level 5 or equivalent
* Experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities
* A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
* Previous managerial experience within a similar service
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.