I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to take responsibility for a domiciliary care branch in Leicester.
This is a relatively new branch within the group so will need a lot of dedication to help grow the hours and attract new referrals from the local authority.
Along with a good starting basic salary, you will be rewarded with a substantial bonus once an agreed target is met.
On-call is managed by a centralised head office team so is NOT a requirement of this role however, as a Manager, flexibility will be required.
I am keen to speak to people living within commutable locations to include; Burton upon Trent, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Swadlincote, Oakham, Stamford, Corby, Kettering, Market Harborough, Rugby, Coventry, Cannock, Ibstock, Measham, Lichfield, Burntwood, Tamworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Burbage, Lutterworth, Syston, and Long Eaton to name a few.
*A Full UK Driving License is essential in order to be considered for this role
As Registered Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Build on existing relationships to help secure more contracts and increase weekly care hours
- Ensure that the branch consistently adheres to CQC standards
- Take responsibility for the general daily operations of the office
- Oversee an existing staff team and recruit additional team members, where required
I would like to speak to existing Registered Managers, Care/Branch Managers, Deputies and Senior Coordinators. Requirements for this role include;
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, as minimum or equivalent
- Background of working at a management level within a domiciliary care branch
- Passionate about providing quality person centred care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.