Service Manager - Supported Living
Service Manager needed for a supported living service based in Manchester. Salary £26K. This is an ideal role for a Deputy Manager to take their next step up with a care service supporting vulnerable adults.
The service provides support to adults with learning disabilities/autism and associated complex needs.
Your role as the Service Manager will be to;
* Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team
* Formulate policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the residential care, services and activities
* Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you will need;
* A NVQ 3 or QCF 3 in Health and Social Care
* Experience of working with adults with learning disabilities / autism / complex needs
* Managerial / leadership experience within a similar service
For more information, please contact Claire on APPLY NOW!Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.