Senior Care Assistant
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to work the day in our Residential Home-.This is a small size home in Barnet and is provides Residential Care to the elderly.
The successful assistant will be offered an excellent salary of £15.00 per hour plus other benefits.
Your role as a Senior Care Assistant will include:
• -Being a key worker/Manager to the Care staff on shift
• -Leading by example to your Care team and supporting their supervision/appraisal and career development.
• -Liaising with other health professionals and relatives to achieve the best outcome for each resident
• -Maintaining a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors according to Health and Safety and CQC requirements.
• -Assistance with medication management
For your commitment and hard work, we will offer you:
-Competitive pay rates
-Professional training and fantastic opportunities for ongoing career progression
-Company benefits including a Pension scheme, Refer a Friend and much more!
A Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) is required.
Reference ID: 3504
For more information please call Emma Cooper on 01216380567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org