Company: Nurse Seekers
Salary: £19.5k - 29k per year
Hours: Full Time
Job Requirements / Description
Nurse Seekers are working on behalf of one of the top Charity Healthcare providers in the UK, and they are currently looking to take on Carers of all experience's and level based near Southam, Warwickshire The work of Care Staff involves a great deal of personal contact with residents & visitors. As a carer you must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times. Be trustworthy, friendly, amenable & approachable, helpful, considerate and appreciate other people's views; be respectful and capable of constructive thinking. If you are looking to move and want a career in Care then this could be the role for you. Apply today! The successful candidates can look forward to an excellent rate of pay together with a further career development program which reflects working for this great care provider. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on register your details Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
At Nurse Seekers WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU
Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment.
Here's what you can expect in your dealings with our company:
• We will never send your CV without your prior consent.
• A truly confidential service.
• Honest and open appraisal of what we can do for you.
• We will always do our very best to help you.
• Up to date industry knowledge.
• We will make every effort to find you the position YOU want.
• An understanding attitude.
• Prompt help with any queries.
• Help and assistance, from your first call to us, right up to start date.
• Polite, friendly and courteous service at all times.
This is our Pledge to YOU!