Company: Nurse Seekers
Salary: £20k - 27.5k per year
Hours: Full Time
Job Requirements / Description
Our client are looking to employ a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse for their 'OUSTANDING' family run Day Nursery based near Nuneaton. The Nursery Nurse must be passionate, enthusiastic and driven to give young children the best early years education and care needed for their development. For this role you must have! * You must have a full and relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification * Excellent Knowledge of EYFS Key Responsibilities * Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care * Plan and provide effective teaching and learning * Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children * Setting up and decontamination of instruments * Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children * Make accurate and effect assessments of the children during the stages of development The successful candidate can look forward to competitive salary with additional benefits such as, working in a home from home environment, in-house training with career progression opportunities. As well as participating in Forest School sessions! If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call Tayler on register your details.
At Nurse Seekers WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU
Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment.
Here's what you can expect in your dealings with our company:
• We will never send your CV without your prior consent.
• A truly confidential service.
• Honest and open appraisal of what we can do for you.
• We will always do our very best to help you.
• Up to date industry knowledge.
• We will make every effort to find you the position YOU want.
• An understanding attitude.
• Prompt help with any queries.
• Help and assistance, from your first call to us, right up to start date.
• Polite, friendly and courteous service at all times.
This is our Pledge to YOU!