Veterinary Surgeon – Glasgow
Our client has a fantastic practice located in South Glasgow and is now looking to expand their wonderful team. Looking for a qualified Veterinary Surgeon, this company is the place you want to be working for.
The team here offer a range of services. As well as being a Vets they also offer holistic care, health care plans, grooming and dog day care, they also have their own shop. With all pets needs covered under one superb company, our client is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Vet Surgeon to grow with them and help add to the positive reputation that they have in the area already.
- A very competitive salary.
- Very generous holiday.
- A great work/life balance.
- A fantastic company pension.
- Encouragement and funding for CPD’s and other certificates.
- Numerous health plans and schemes for employees.
- Modern facilities, making your work easier.
- Plus, more!
This role also offers fantastic scope for progression but there are a few requirements needed for the role. The successful candidate must RCVS qualified, they must be a team player, they must feel comfortable performing surgery and other forms of animal care, they must provide good customer service and the patient must always be number one.
If this exciting role sounds like the position for you then please apply now via our website or call 01926 676 379 and ask for Keiran who would be more than happy to provide further details.
At Nurse Seekers WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU
Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment.
Here's what you can expect in your dealings with our company:
• We will never send your CV without your prior consent.
• A truly confidential service.
• Honest and open appraisal of what we can do for you.
• We will always do our very best to help you.
• Up to date industry knowledge.
• We will make every effort to find you the position YOU want.
• An understanding attitude.
• Prompt help with any queries.
• Help and assistance, from your first call to us, right up to start date.
• Polite, friendly and courteous service at all times.
This is our Pledge to YOU!