Company: Nurse Seekers
Salary: £19k - 27.5k per year
Hours: Full Time
Job Requirements / Description
Our client is looking to hire a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner for a fabulous OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' Nursery in Sheffield. For the right candidate the Nursery has the potential to be flexible on hours as long as you have a willingness to support each and every individual child! Key Responsibilities: * Having a fantastic knowledge of the EYFS * Promoting inclusion and equality among all children and focus on their individual needs * Prepare and supervise activities * Deliver small group activities * An understanding of phonics, letters and sounds * Build relationships with the team, the children and the parents/carers * Maintaining a positive attitude at all times Benefits: * Competitive Salary * Career Progression * Shaping the Early Years' of each child's life * Continual personal & Professional Development If this sounds like the type of role you have been looking for then apply today! Alternatively, please give Tayler a call on o register your details.
At Nurse Seekers WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU
Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment.
Here's what you can expect in your dealings with our company:
• We will never send your CV without your prior consent.
• A truly confidential service.
• Honest and open appraisal of what we can do for you.
• We will always do our very best to help you.
• Up to date industry knowledge.
• We will make every effort to find you the position YOU want.
• An understanding attitude.
• Prompt help with any queries.
• Help and assistance, from your first call to us, right up to start date.
• Polite, friendly and courteous service at all times.
This is our Pledge to YOU!