LG CARING - Domiciliary and Homecare Provider
There comes a time in each of our lives when we or our loved ones need some assistance. If you or your loved ones are facing health problems, be they physical disabilities, sensory impairments, learning disabilities, mobility difficulties, temporary or chronic, it may be time to reach out for help.
LG Caring are a leading domiciliary and homecare provider in the Halifax, Huddersfield and Calderdale areas. We offer a full range of private care services including bariatric care, dementia care and a full range of general home care services.
- We specialise in providing full time, one to one support.
- Our highly trained handpicked carers are truly passionate about caring and only providing the highest levels of care.
- Through our carers we are able to ensure personalised attention and support at all times.
- From companionship through to personal care and to higher level care needs, our carers can support you or your family to stay at home.
- We understand the importance of promoting and maintaining regular routines and preferences, including trips out and mealtime choices.
- Empathy, compassion, skill and commitment are just some of the attributes we ensure all of our carers have.
- What makes our homecare services different is that we put you first.
- We aim to provide you with the same standard of care that we would expect for our own families. This means valuing each person’s unique qualities and seeing them as an individual, and not as a list of care needs.
- We work alongside families and individuals to tailor our services to help our customers stay in control of their own care for as long as they are able to.
- Delivering the very best homecare is our passion, and we strive to achieve this every day.
- All our staff have enhanced DBS checks, are fully trained and very experienced in the care sector.
- We are a member of, and are regulated under the Quality Care Commission.
Specialist Support WorkerOxenhope
Specialist Support WorkerBradford