Clinical Services Manager
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Clinical Services Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Dennistoun, Glasgow area. You will be working for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers
The team of professionals and well-trained care assistants provide 24-hour care to ensure all residents comfort and well-being
**To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin**
As the Clinical Service Manager your key responsibilities include:
· To ensure appropriate minimum standards are maintained by monitoring and that appropriate professional support is provided to senior staff /team leaders
· Appropriate reviews of care plans /risk assessments and medication administration. To ensure all assessment tools are in place and are fully utilised
· Ensure all residents have a complete care assessment prior to admission to the home, taking account of their physical, social and psychological needs. To ensure as a minimum an annual re assessment of each resident’s needs
· Deploy staff efficiently in relation to care duties to be covered by setting up and controlling the duty rota. Check and monitor care staff hours and authorise time sheets in absence of Home Manager
· To establish good personal relationships with residents and their families
· Work with the Home Manager to ensure all induction and mandatory training is completed. To identify other specific training needs
· To work with the Home Manager on achievement of action plans from external regulators or internal support functions
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
· You must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
· You must have experience working in a Dementia environment
· Experience in managing and leading staff
· You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
· You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA
The successful Clinical Services Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £45,000 per annum. This exciting position is a Full Time role for 40 hours a week working through out Day Shifts. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
· Free Meals On Long Days
· Free DBS
· Ongoing Career Progression
· Pension Scheme
· Assistance With Revalidation
Reference ID: 4341
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jupiter Recruitment is one the UK's largest permanent healthcare, financial and pharmaceutical specialist. We use our strong relationships and partnerships with our clients to help you find that perfect job.
Our dedicated team of resourcers and recruitment consultants listen to your needs and help get you that crucial important next job which would take you one step up your career ladder.
We have helped hundreds of people find the perfect job. Most of our candidates come to us via recommendation and this is due to the good work that we do.
We currently manage thousands of jobs, for more information please contact a member of our team on 0121 638 0567.