Company: Nurse Seekers
Salary: £21k - 29.5k per year
Hours: Full Time
Job Requirements / Description
Nurse Seekers is proud to be recruiting a LV3 Nursery Practitioner and Baby Room Leader on behalf of a fantastic Nursery in West Ealing, London. The successful candidate must be an energetic and passionate individual with a real want to work and develop young children. Being a 28-place Day Nursery really allows you to encourage each individual child to flourish. Duties will include but are not limited to: * Ensuring the children are safe * Being a good role-model for students * Record-keeping of development and observations * Adhering to the policies and procedures of the nursery * Pro-active participation in professional development * Providing the best possible standard of care and education * To be responsible for a small key group of children, ensure you are working with EYFS, planning, assessing, and observing, working in partnership parents * Ensure that you keep your Continue Professional Development alive, engaging in regular training, supervision, peer observation and reflective learning always. This role offers fantastic scope for progression as well as in-house training; coupled with a competitive salary. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please call Tayler on apply online today!
At Nurse Seekers WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU
Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment.
Here's what you can expect in your dealings with our company:
• We will never send your CV without your prior consent.
• A truly confidential service.
• Honest and open appraisal of what we can do for you.
• We will always do our very best to help you.
• Up to date industry knowledge.
• We will make every effort to find you the position YOU want.
• An understanding attitude.
• Prompt help with any queries.
• Help and assistance, from your first call to us, right up to start date.
• Polite, friendly and courteous service at all times.
This is our Pledge to YOU!