Company: Nurse Seekers
Salary: £19k - 26.5k per year
Hours: Full Time
Job Requirements / Description
Nurse Seekers are thrilled to be recruiting Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioners for a fantastic home from home Nursery in the heart of Sheffield. The right candidate must be motivated to create a setting where children can thrive and reach their full potential. Key Responsibilities * Be a positive Key Worker * Have a great knowledge of EYFS * Make accurate and effective assessments of the children during the stages of development * Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care * Provide a high standard of physical, emotional and social care * The preparation and completion of activities to suit each individual child's stage of development * Plan and provide effective teaching and learning * Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children * Build a warm and caring relationship with the children and parents alike The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive salary with additional benefits such as in-house training with career progression opportunities. As well as the pleasure of working with a supportive and friendly team in a nursery with truly fantastic working conditions. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call Tayler on register your details.
At Nurse Seekers WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU
Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment.
Here's what you can expect in your dealings with our company:
• We will never send your CV without your prior consent.
• A truly confidential service.
• Honest and open appraisal of what we can do for you.
• We will always do our very best to help you.
• Up to date industry knowledge.
• We will make every effort to find you the position YOU want.
• An understanding attitude.
• Prompt help with any queries.
• Help and assistance, from your first call to us, right up to start date.
• Polite, friendly and courteous service at all times.
This is our Pledge to YOU!