School Medical Officer
Company: Nurse Seekers
Salary: £21k - 29k per year
Hours: Full Time
Job Requirements / Description
Nurse Seekers are extremely proud to be recruiting a Mental Health focussed Medical officer/First aider for a well respected Secondary School in Coventry The School is looking for a Medical Officer to provide effective medical support, including first aid and administering medications to all students. The successful candidate will also be required to provide mental health support and guidance to pupils who suffer with anxiety and depression related issues. The successful candidate must be able to build a rapport with children and young people and be capable of having a good listening ear which is essential in supporting the pupils in their journey through adolescence. The role has the potential to be developed in ways the candidate sees fit, and the School is interested in hearing from candidates who are passionate about care and developing their provision. In return for their hard work and dedication the successful candidate will receive an excellent rate of pay as well as the support of a fantastic team and career development opportunities. If you're experienced in adolescent health and are seeking a term time only position with an excellent work/life balance that really makes a difference to the lives of young people, then this may be the role for you. Please apply today or get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on further details.
At Nurse Seekers WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN YOU
Strange as it seems, there are companies that compete with us that are less interested in people than in process (and profit), that substitute quantity for quality, that think a nifty database can replace skills, experience and judgment.
Here's what you can expect in your dealings with our company:
• We will never send your CV without your prior consent.
• A truly confidential service.
• Honest and open appraisal of what we can do for you.
• We will always do our very best to help you.
• Up to date industry knowledge.
• We will make every effort to find you the position YOU want.
• An understanding attitude.
• Prompt help with any queries.
• Help and assistance, from your first call to us, right up to start date.
• Polite, friendly and courteous service at all times.
This is our Pledge to YOU!