Health and Social Worker Carer
St Matthews Healthcare provides a range of bespoke intensive mental health care and therapy in hospital, residential and step-down settings in the Midlands and East Sussex.
What We Do
St Matthews Healthcare provides professional and personalised care which aims to provide service user with the dedicated intensive care they need, whilst also promoting their physical wellbeing and happiness.
We provide specialist care and rehabilitation in the following areas:
- residential nursing care for older people
- chronic mental health such as schizophrenia, bipolar affective disorder, personality disorder and eating disorders
- acquired brain injury and neuro-degenerative conditions
- young onset dementia, dementia in order people and alcohol-related dementia
- Huntington’s disease
- sexual offending and disinhibited behaviour
- locked hospital wards for patients who have been sectioned
- specialist care for women with enduring mental health problems
Our programmes combine mental health therapies, with coping strategies and daily living skills. Our multi-disciplinary teams have strong links with community health professionals such a dieticians and physiotherapists.
We also provide specialist nursing care for adults with specialist mental health needs, challenging behaviour, as well as Dementia Care, care for people with Huntington’s disease and respite care for people with young onset dementia.