Social Worker | Hospital Discharge
Are you an experienced Adult Social Worker with hospital discharge experience?
If so, Manchester City Council are recruiting for a social worker to join their assessment team.
This is a full time role which is 37 hours per week working across 5 days per week. Pay is based upon experience, however competitive with highs of £30 per hour.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing long term care needs following completion of a Care Act or NHS/CHC assessment within 6 weeks.
- Completing assessment remotely while being available to complete strength based assessments in the city s care home when required.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence
- Work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital, to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work Qualification
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Ethan Proud on herwise Apply Below and I will be in touch.Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.