Operations Manager | Independent Fostering Agency
Are you an experienced Operations Manager?
Or are you an experienced Service Manager looking for a step in your career?
We re currently working on an Operations Manager opportunity for a reputable UK wide Independent Fostering Agency. The role will be based in the Bolton area. This is an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a busy, fast paced team. The successful Operations Manager will work closely with the supervising social workers, managers and external partners to ensure effective multi-professional working and good outcomes for children.
* Annual leave of 25 days + 8 public holidays
* Car Allowance
* Contributory pension
* Private health-care
* Additional Benefits
* Delivering the overarching strategic plan for the organisation
* Work with the Head of Fostering in delivering operational excellence, continuous improvement and financial performance of the business whilst safeguarding children and young people.
* Lead, motivate and guide a team of supervising social workers ensuring that they provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for the children.
To be considered for the Operations Manager role:
* Social Work Degree or equivalent and Level 5 management qualification
* Social Work England registration
* Senior Management experience within an IFA or local authority
* Excellent track record of delivering results including improvements to service.
* Excellent knowledge of childcare legislation; specifically the Regulations and Standards for Fostering.
* Experience of managing large budgets
* Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and their role in protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of colleagues and others.
* Experience of decision making, demonstrating high standards of integrity, honesty and fairness.
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today....Or for more information or confidential discussion please call Lynne Macken dstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.