Location - Berkhamsted
Well respected Independent School
Great career progression
* Degree in Occupational Therapy
* Experience of working with a Paediatric case load is preferable
* Fantastic rate of pay
* Numerous other staff benefits
* Established team
* Excellent support
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Identifying and assessing Pupils who have been deemed to have Occupational Therapy needs.
* Provision of individual and group therapies to students
* To support senior and teaching staff in providing the best environment for the pupils to succeed.
* To be an active and passionate member of the School and work well with colleagues across the School and with the Occupational Therapy department.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.