Temp to Perm Support workers
Healthcare Employment Partners Ltd are a recruitment agency based in Peterborough.
We acknowledge the current situation with regards to Covid- 19 and have put appropriate measures in place to allow us to continue recruiting and training staff to ensure we can meet the current demand for Health Care workers. We are currently offering telephone/ online interviews which will reduce face-to-face contact.
About this role
As an Agency Temp to Perm you will be supporting people who require additional support with various tasks. that meets the needs of each and every service user, this may include personal care, administration of Medication or any other activity that allows them to maintain their independence and quality of life. This could be 1-1 in supported living. Anyone at any stage of life could require care including the Elderly those with learning disabilities, mental health problems, sensory impairment or physical disabilities. You will be the person to help maintain their independence.
We currently Have several Clients we are supplying to in the Peterborough area in order to facilitate this we are currently seeking experienced and self-motivated individuals who can offer various availability. The ideal candidate must be Flexible as shift patterns vary.
So, what can we offer you?
A temp to perm position within 12 weeks
· Accrued annual leave for every hour worked whilst with the agency
· Online Training
· We hope we can provide you with a sense of achievement in the placements in which you will work with
So now you’re left thinking what we expect in return?
· Candidates must have at least 6 months- 1 year experience*
· Driving Licence and use of a car if possible although not essential.
· You must have a genuine caring attitude and a passion for helping others
· The ability to communicate effectively and confidentially to all parties involved
· You will be committed and passionate in delivering the highest standards in Care
· You must thrive in helping others and go out of your way to ensure the service user and the placement company is completely satisfied with the level of care and support you have provided them with.
· You will want to work for an organisation with a growing reputation for providing quality care services and this will be demonstrated in the care you provide.
· Due to the nature of the industry you must be reliable and committed to the role you have chosen
· Ability to work under pressure supporting organisations needing your support
You must have the below:
Valid Enhanced DBS
Committed and organised approach to caring
Excellent verbal and written skills
Flexible to work shifts
What are the next steps?
Apply through this advert with a copy of your CV. We endeavour to contact all applicants via telephone to complete a short pre-screen which will enable us to understand your personal requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £9-£10
•12 hour shift
•8 hour shift
•support work 6 months (Required)
•Peterborough and surrounding areas
•Preferred but not essential
Work remotely: NO