Occupational Therapist Band 6 - Rehab Division - Stanford Hall
Military Medical Personnel
Occupational Therapist - Essential Requirements:
* Must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
* State Registered on the College of Occupational Therapy Register and not subject to any restrictions in practice.
* Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy.
* Must be fully training in the use of standardised assessments.
* Must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
Occupational Therapist - About the Role:
* Provide Occupational Therapist (OT) assessment, workplace advice and support to Service Personnel (SP)
* Work autonomously without direct supervision and be accountable for own professional actions
* Assess, plan and implement OT interventions
* Support vocational rehabilitation of SP
* Plan and co-ordinate relevant multidisciplinary patient care activities
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Occupational Therapist - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* A disclosure check PVG membership in Scotland or Access Northern Ireland certificate is required for this post which will be paid for by us
Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Weekly payments
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
We reserve the right to remove this requirement once a suitable candidates has been selected.