Clinical Governance Lead - Infection Control
Avon Search & Selection
Purpose of this role:
* To contribute to the development of a proactive and robust clinical governance and quality assurance framework that enables my Client to measure and continuously improve the compliance and quality of our services.
* To act as the expert advisor on infection prevention and control, and as part of the wider care Quality Team advise on clinical governance, quality and risk management to ensure compliance with legislative requirements, national and local policies.
* To work closely with the Operational Management and Human Resources Team, Care Home, Extra Care Housing Managers and Clinical Leads to embed the principles of a robust clinical governance and quality improvement framework aimed at creating an environment in which excellence in care will flourish.
The successful candidate will have:
* Evidence of leadership during a change agenda
* Evidence of implementation of a range of quality and clinical governance initiatives to develop practice
* Working knowledge of Care Quality Commission Regulations, Mental Capacity Act, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and all other relevant legislation and policies
* Demonstrable knowledge of issues within the quality agenda
* Demonstrable knowledge of risk management processes and clinical governance
* Demonstrable significant knowledge and practice of infection prevention and control
Requirements of the role:
* Clean driving licence
* Ability to stay away overnight (on rare occasions)
* Clean DBS
To apply for the Clinical Governance Lead role, please either send your CV to Jonathan or apply online.
Avon Search is always seeking RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your Ideal Position.