Health Recruit Network
Nurse required in Leeds paying up to £18.00 per hour. With flexible Day and Night shifts for up 36.00 hours per week.
- up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Personalised training courses provided
- On-site cafeteria
My client is a 30 bedded nursing home based in Leeds and requires a dedicated Staff Nurse . The home provides nursing services to the elderly specialising in dementia. This home prides itself on providing personalised and fun activities for both staff and residents as well as ensuring all of the nurses are always up to date with the latest training.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.