Health Recruit Network
Nurse required in Lytham St Annes area paying up to £17.00per hour. Flexible Day and Night shifts of up to 36.00 hours per week
- up to £17.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- On-site Cafeteria
My client is a 30 bedded nursing home based in the historic town of Lytham St Annes and are looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their family. You will be joining a team of nurses scheduling and participating in fun weekly events. This family run nursing home is experienced in working with the elderly and specialises in dementia.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.