Health Recruit Network
Nurse role in the Leyland area paying up to £19.00 per hour. Offering Flexible Day and Night shifts for up to 36.00 hours per week
- up to £19.00per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- Free on-site Parking
- Paid Breaks
My client is a nursing home in the Leyland are and is actively looking for a Nurse who is ready to join their family and up uphold their high standard of care. This home has a Good CQC score and is set in a very scenic and spacious area in Leyland. The Home Manger has 30+ years experience in the healthcare sector and ensures all of her nurses are up to date with the latest skills and training as well as sharing her knowledge of care.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.