Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse required in Bristol, up to £21ph,Full & Part Time shifts available
Elderly, Dementia, General
This well structured and supportive nursing home in Bristol is looking for a passionate Staff Nurse offering ongoing training to develop all their staff at any stage of their nursing career. This home provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. If you have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach this would be the perfect step for yourself.
This leading provider of nursing care has been awarded a Good CQC on all five categories and also has been rated excellently on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks and handover time
- Ongoing training
- In-depth induction
- Paid Annual NMC Registration fee
- Great development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff meals
- Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.