With over 10 years’ of experience in the healthcare sector and a strong nationwide reputation, Bluerock Healthcare are considered one of the UK’s front-runners in healthcare recruitment. Supplying a variety of clients nationwide, including independent remote-based care homes, large nationwide care groups and long-standing NHS hospitals, we specialise in recruiting and supplying only the most highly-skilled and trained healthcare professionals. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to continue making our organisations rewarding and enjoyable places to live and work.
Bluerock Healthcare have an exciting opportunity for a Full time Healthcare Assistant.
Salary: £9.00- £10.50 per hour PAYE or £11.00 per hour LTD Company
Guaranteed Hours - Part Time/Full Time available
All positions are subject to Criminal Records Disclosure
Benefits & Incentives:
· Flexible Working Hours
· Overtime hours available
· Guaranteed minimum Hours (35 hours per week minimum)
· Same location
· Refer a friend scheme - up to £500 per person you refer!
· Comprehensive Induction
· Company Pension scheme
· Help with DBS (Criminal Records Disclosure)
· Career development opportunities
Essential values and commitment:
· Be a passionate member of the Care team, want to help others and make a difference to resident’s lives ensuring care is delivered with dignity, respect and fairness
· Be polite, friendly, warm and supportive of residents individual needs
· Provide the highest level of personal care (supporting with toileting, bathing etc.) relevant to the needs of each individual residents care plan.
· Enjoy a busy environment- helping to serve meals and ensuring the resident’s rooms and the home are kept clean, pleasant and welcoming at all times
· Ability to communicate with older people and be interested in their needs
· Either have experience, or a willingness to learn more, about dementia and how to support residents with complex physical needs
· Basic literacy skills (to be able to read care plans and worksheets, and to record details in care plans)
· The ability to encourage teamwork and support the team to deliver outstanding care
Previous care experience required but we can help with refresher courses should you require.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent