Health Recruit Network
Nurse required in Chesterfield paying up to £17.50 per hour. Offering flexible Day and Night shifts of up to 36 hours per week.
- Up to £17.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- On-site Cafeteria
- Free Uniform
- Free on-site Parking
- Employee of Month Bonus
- Free Staff Lunch
My client is looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Chesterfield. This nursing home provides nursing services to elderly with dementia and general health care. Regular staff training ensure that they maintain their Good CQC rating and are widely known for their great resident care. Weekly outings and fun activities are organised in order to build relationships with everyone in the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.