RESIDENTIAL HOME MANAGER
Nurse Seekers are currently recruiting a residential home manager for a privately ran residential home in Bagillt. The care home is currently looking to recruit a candidate of the highest calibre with experience of working with residential and dementia clients. The home consists of 30 bedrooms with all rooms personalised to the resident s requirements.
Your role will include:
* Supervision and coordination of all staff on your unit
* Maintaining high levels of clinical competence on your unit
Mentoring any junior staff
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Assess clients care needs, and provide direct nursing care when required
* Maintain accurate, individualised care plans for each client
* Establish and maintain good communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
You will have experience as residential home manager with management experience and preferably a management qualification. In return for this an excellent remuneration package is on offer together with the chance to work for this well-established client.
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.