Our Client is opening a brand new 45 bedded nursing home based in Kidsgrove for individuals with complex mental and physical needs. They are currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join the company to run the state-of-the-art complex.
Required Skills and Experience
* Extensive Clinical Expertise in managing Mental Health
* Managing teams of multidisciplinary staff
* Experience in managing in a nursing home environment
* Must meet the fit and proper person criteria for the role with CQC
* Budgetary management
* Qualified RMN, RNLD or RGN
* NVQ4 in management or equivalent
* 4/5 years post registration experience in a professional role in a clinical environment
* Great Salary
* 7 weeks annual leave
* Enrolled pension scheme
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with David at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.