Nurse Seekers are excited to be working for a leading care provider in the UK. Our client provides exceptional care throughout their homes nationally and are now currently looking to recruit a fantastic RGN Qualified Nurse for their Grade II listed Residential Nursing Home based in Chipping Norton.
For this role my client is looking for a motivated RGN with extensive clinical knowledge. You will be passionate about nursing, with a genuine drive for providing quality care. For this role you will be required to hold a current NMC Registration and a good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
* A compassionate and caring nature
* To be a Qualified Registered General Nurse with valid NMC PIN
* Up-to-date clinical skills
* Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
* Knowledge of dementia and palliative care
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proven ability to nurture and develop staff
* Ability to foster and develop communication with external agencies
* Ability to manage your workload and maintain standards
* Ability to monitor and maintain clinical skills
* Auditing skills
In return for your hard work as a RGN Qualified Nurse you will receive a fantastic pay rate, generous holiday allowance, continued training throughout your employment, pensions scheme, free parking as well as a £1000 welcome bonus!!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.