Agudas Israel Housing Association
Beis Pinchos is a forty-four capacity Jewish care home, providing an excellent interior and atmosphere for a comfortable retirement, with skilled and friendly carers on hand throughout the day and night.
With comfortable dining and living areas, Beis Pinchos supports active daily living, also with good wheelchair access and an enclosed garden. Carers are experienced in a depth of care issues, including in the provision of services for individuals diagnosed with dementia.
Healthcare Assistant - Key Responsibilities:
- To acquaint yourself in the handover meetings and from the establishment’s records with the likely needs of the residents and to respond accordingly
- To encourage residents to maintain their independence by allowing them to undertake such normal, personal daily living activities for which they are individually capable
- To assist in basic home nursing procedures as required
- To be involved in the social activities with residents e.g. outings, exercising and other simulative activities
- To develop and maintain close links with relatives, friends etc.
- To be aware of the contents of any social work/hospital reports and observe the confidentiality of such reports
- To exercise responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act as laid down or as amended from time to time
- To attend staff meeting and any relevant meetings of the home as may be required.
- To receive individual supervision from your line manager
- To assist, as delegated, in the training and support of volunteers