EVENING COMMUNITY CARE ASSISTANT
We are recruiting for a passionate Community Care Assistant to join our fun and friendly team here at SILVERSTARS CARE. The location of the job will be in SHERBORNE / YEOVIL.
We have part-time hours available TWO/THREE EVENINGS A WEEK FROM 4 PM - 10 PM, ALTERNATE WEEKEND IS A REQUIREMENT
Part of your daily responsibilities will include:
• Provide full personal care to our customers including, dressing, bathing, and feeding
• We do this through effective communication with the customer, their families, and our colleagues
• Helping our customer maintain maximum independence, considering their physical and emotional condition
• Reporting on any incidents or events that may have an impact on the Service users care plan
We want people who care. Empathy, patience, and hard work are all important, but we also want people who are fun and have a positive attitude.
Working in this fun, varied environment is one of many benefits to a career in Social Work, other benefits we offer include:
• Free enhanced Adult workforce DBS
• Competitive WAGES STARTING AT £9.35 - £14.00
• Paid training and shadowing
• Free uniform
• Local work in SHERBORNE/YEOVIL AREA
• Consistency of working hours
As part of our family, we will also provide you with the opportunity to develop, grow, and progress. We offer a wide range of NVQ Level courses that will be completely funded by us.