Senior Residential Support Worker (Night Team) - Long Ditton
Military Medical Personnel
Military Medical Personnel are currently seeking a Senior Residential Support Worker to take on a full-time role within one of Surrey s leading Residential Schools. This award-wining provider of care and education for children with autism has up to 60 children at any one time spread across 5 homes, all of which are located on this 8 acre site in Long Ditton, Surrey.
As a Senior Residential Support Worker, you will:
* Care for and enable children and young people with Autism
* Provide input into Care plans, and follow each plan to provide child-centered care
* Promote a positive attitude and encouraging engagement in activities
* Support and empower the care team to deliver outstanding care
* Organise and conduct visits and trips for the children
* Assist with the day-to-day running of the site: ensuring the various teams are working together smoothly, conducting staff handovers, maintain tailored Teaching Care Plans, etc.
This is a full time role working within the team covering Night shifts, paying £21,663 per annum (£11.70 per hour) upon completion of probationary period. Senior vacancies are also available within the team covering day shifts.
You will be expected to have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care to be considered for this role. Any additional training will be provided for the right candidate, along with regular courses to ensure that the team continues to provide a world-class service.
Candidates with Senior Care Assistant experience and a working knowledge of Autism Care would be perfect for this role. For more details, call our recruitment team today on simply submit your CV online now to be considered!