* Location - Ipswich
* Full, Part Time and Bank available
* Registered Charity operating for over 65 years
* Qualified Registered Nurse
* Ideally experience in neurological care
* Up to date clinical skills
* Continuation of NHS Pension
* 25 days holiday with the option to buy and sell up to five
* Private pension matched at 5%
* Subsidised Meals
* Staff Loans and Company Care loans
* Enhanced Maternity
Our client is looking for a dedicated qualified nurse with an interest or experience in Neurological Care to join their specialist neurological care centre based in Ipswich, caring for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions such as Huntington s Disease, Parkinson s and multiple sclerosis.
They have a range of shifts including full-time, part time and bank. Coupled with an OUTSTANDING CQC rating, their expert care team includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and healthcare assistants.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.