RGN Qualified Nurse
Nurse Seekers are extremely proud to be recruiting a fantastic RGN Qualified Nurse for our client s nursing home in Lytham St Annes. Our client provides dementia, residential, palliative and nursing care in a lovely home from home environment. As a RGN Qualified Nurse for our client you will look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality of care they deserve.
For this role my client is looking for a motivated RGN with extensive clinical knowledge. You will be passionate about nursing, with a genuine drive for providing quality care. For this role you will be required to hold a current NMC Registration and a good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement. Managing a team of staff to ensure our residents receive quality person-centred care.
* A compassionate and caring nature
* To be a Qualified Registered General Nurse with valid NMC PIN
* Up-to-date clinical skills
* Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
* Knowledge of dementia and palliative care
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proven ability to nurture and develop staff
* Ability to foster and develop communication with external agencies
* Ability to manage your workload and maintain standards
* Ability to monitor and maintain clinical skills
* Auditing skills
In return for your hard work as a RGN Qualified Nurse you will receive a fantastic pay rate, generous holiday allowance, continued training throughout your employment, pensions scheme, free parking, free DBS, free uniform and above all the chance to work and progress for a forward thinking company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.