Surgical Senior Sister
Nurse Seekers are currently working alongside a hospital in Gillingham to recruit a Surgical Senior Sister.
As a Surgical Senior Sister, you will be required to lead the ward and team of nurses to ensure patients continue to receive high quality critical care. The successful candidate will be fully supported by the Matron, whilst gaining experience in the care of surgically ill patients who are undergoing various surgical procedures.
* RN1/RN2/RN12 or RN Child Registered Nurse on the NMC register. To hold the appropriate level for the area of speciality
* Master s degree or on pathway actively working towards
* Mentorship / teaching qualification
* Management qualification or equivalent relevant experience
* Proven experience on managing a ward; including management of rotas, managing competencies, resources and staff
* Experience of administering intravenous drug therapy
* Experience of teaching / assessing / supervising others in a clinical setting
If you would like more information or would like to arrange an informal chat, then please do not hesitate to give Nurse Seekers a call on
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a senior post or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.