RGN or RMN Nurse
Nurse Seekers are extremely proud to be working with an excellent provider of nursing care with a long established and dedicated ethos that has been providing care since 1929. We are looking for a RGN or RMN registered nurse for a luxurious care home located in Plymouth within a Victorian country house situated in the heart of stunning landscapes. Our client strives to deliver a unique and inspiring approach, where both care and lifestyle go hand in hand, whilst residents can enjoy comfort, companionship and above all their own independence.
With this in mind, they are now looking to expand these ideals with a brilliant RGN or RMN who is both organised, motivated and has the relevant experience and knowledge within dementia. They should recognise how important the work of a Nurse is to the lives of their residents and they believe in rewarding their employees who continually strive for excellence.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN with the ability to ensure residents needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible. You should be kind, caring and have a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times. Along with this you should be able to work well under pressure whilst being able to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships.
Specific duties and responsibilities for the role are, but not limited to;
* To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistently high standard of nursing care is provided.
* Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
* Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
* Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision.
* Have relevant experience within a dementia environment.
Our client also offers a number of special incentives such as paid breaks and bonuses that can be earned throughout your employment as well as supporting all their employees and also with a fantastic pay rate.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please call one of our consultants on register your details with us online.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post, then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your perfect position.